Sunday, July 29, 2012

There's no place like home...

I had an awesome time at the RWA national conference this year, but boy am I glad to be home!  In keeping with tradition, I woke up with a sore throat this morning--I'm really hoping it doesn't turn into a cold or something, although it's not uncommon for me to get sick when I go out of town.  Oh well.


I took lots of notes and will spend the next few weeks getting them organized and written up so I can share the wealth with all of you.

In other news, I was able to pick up a last minute pitch session at the conference.  I'm quite excited to report that the editor requested my full manuscript and a synopsis, so cross your fingers for me!  Hopefully she'll like Edge of Trust as much as I do! :)

Hope you all had a good week.  I'm off to bed, provided I can get the boys to share...
Oh, you're back? 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed RWA's National conference. And I hope you're feeling better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! See you at the next chapter meeting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, they're all furry sweetness until it's 4 am and their bowl is empty...

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)