Friday, January 4, 2013

Photo Friday - Stylin'

Welcome to Photo Friday, a new weekly post I'm starting on the blog. As the name implies, every Friday I'll post a picture that has something to do with books, writing, reading, or a combination thereof.  If anyone is interested in joining me, let me know in the comments and maybe we can turn it into a blog hop.

For my first post, I thought I'd share my writing attire for the past few days:


Quite stylish, wouldn't you agree?

Now, I'm not saying that wearing pajama pants emblazoned with love letters makes me a better romance writer.  It probably doesn't hurt, though...

What's your favorite writing or reading attire?

7 comments:

  1. Since I write a bit here and a bit there I'm generally wearing whatever I happen to be wearing that day. Though sometimes when I write either early in the morning or at night I wear my comfy fleece PJ bottoms. Wish I was wearing them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sit here, reading this, I'm in my pajamas. Isn't that the regular attire for writers? What? You mean you _dress up_ sometimes?! LOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't necessarily dress up, but sometimes I wear clothes suitable for going out in public. We all have our crosses to bear [g]

      Delete
  3. Oh, by the way, did you see Helene's line of pyjamas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preferred writing attire is weekend comfy, meaning pj bottoms or loose sweat pants.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)