Saturday, May 11, 2013

You like me--you really like me!

Lots of love going around the blogosphere these days--I've got 2 more awards to share with you all!  Many, many thanks to both S.K. Anthony and J.L. Murphy for these awards--I really appreciate it!

First up is the Super Sweet Award!


Here are the questions:

What is your favorite dessert? Buttermilk pie
Cake or Ice Cream? Can I have both? :)
When do you like desserts most? Um, I don't understand the question.  Am I awake?  Because if so, I want dessert.
Would you choose cookies or cake? Depends... Are they chewy cookies?  'Cause that's the only way to go.
Vanilla or chocolate? Hmm... I like swirls, but if I have to pick just one, I'm gonna go with chocolate.

Next up is the Shine On award!


Here are my 7 facts:

1.  Pedicures are something of a guilty pleasure for me.  I have to wear closed-toe shoes most of the time, but I still like my feet to look pretty!
2.  I love musicals.
3.  I have yet to buy a smart phone--I still have a simple model that will talk, text, and take a picture, but I can't surf the internet or do anything fancy.
4.  I am mildly afraid of heights.
5.  Mosquitoes find me irresistible.
6.  My favorite season is fall.
7.  I haven't ridden a bike in about 20 years.  I know they say you never forget how, but I have no desire to test that theory...

I'm going to shake things up a bit--rather than selecting only a few bloggers, everyone who reads this post has been awarded!  Pick one, pick both--let's keep it going!

12 comments:

  1. You cheated! You were suppose to pick fifteen so we could find new blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did cheat a little, but only because I hate to exclude people!

      Delete
  2. I just got my first cell phone two or three years ago (and it was old school). I'd never really wanted an electronic leash. Now I have a smart phone, I love it, and don't like to go anywhere without it. I rarely use it as a phone though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that if I break down and get a smart phone, I'll wonder why I was so stubborn all along...

      Delete
  3. I've met people who grew up on very small islands on the coast and who didn't learn to ride a bike when they were kids. They say it's very hard to learn as an adult >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be like learning a new language--everything is easier when you're a kid!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous awards!
    Mildly? I am terribly afraid of heights!
    Ooh, buttermilk pie, what's that? Sounds decadent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Southern thing, and quite possibly the best dessert ever :) If you ever come to Texas, I'll make it for you.

      Delete
  5. I love your awards, but I would feel a bit like a kid stealing a pie from the window! :) I am just swinging by on the A to Z road trip. Looks like a bang up fun blog--I'll follow and try to check in every so often. :)
    tm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! Please, take the awards--that's what they're for, to spread some of the good karma around :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)