Friday, March 6, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - Taxes edition


We made it through another week!  Mother Nature has still not quite made up her mind as to whether it's going to be winter or spring--we started the week out with rain, but on Wednesday night we got a record amount of snow and ice.  Thursday was a snow day from work, and the jury's still out on Friday's schedule.

Despite our weather issues, the end of this week marks the beginning of my spring break!  I hope to spend most of the time writing and getting ahead on my deadlines, but Mister and I are going to take a quick trip down to Houston for a concert--it should be a lot of fun!  Also, it's my birthday next week, which means cake is in my future!

Finally, I'm celebrating the fact that I gathered together all our tax documents and am taking them to the accountant today.  I don't think taxes are fun, but it was one of the items on my to-do list, and it's always satisfying to check off a job!

What are you celebrating this weekend?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

5 comments:

  1. Yay for the weather warming and an amazing Spring break! Boo for taxes. But they have to be done, right? Have a great time at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the weather really is crazy. We've had a high of 76 this week and a low of 25. *hangs head* One day dropped 41 degrees in 24 hours. Whew boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days, our weather will pick a season and stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the good weather and the concert, and may your taxes be all taken care of soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! That tax stuff sounds boring. Being self-employed, our taxes are always due on March 1, my husband's birthday. No fun at all. Nice to meet you. I'm new to the "Celebrate the ..." and I blog at http://catherineensley.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)