Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Family traditions?

Thanks, Google! :)

Today is my birthday (yay!).  And for the second year in a row, Mister is sick (boo!).

Image credit
Last year, we wound up in the ER because he was having an asthma flare-up and couldn't breathe.  Today, he's in bed with some kind of stomach bug he seems to have picked up from work.

A lesser woman might wonder why her husband's body reacts so violently to her birthday.  But not me.  Nope.  I'm just going to sit over here with my hand sanitizer and eat some cake.

I hope this doesn't turn into a tradition.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what bad luck on that. Hope he's feeling better and that you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! He's doing much better today :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)