Monday, May 18, 2015

What's next? Killer Season!

November is still a long way away, but I just got the back cover copy for my next book, KILLER SEASON, and I'm really excited to share it with you all!

If you've read my current release, KILLER EXPOSURE, you've already met Nate Gallagher, Owen's partner.  KILLER SEASON, my November release, is Nate's story.  Here's the description:

Blackmail meets desire in this tale of secrets and revenge out West! 

When Fiona Sanders is held at gunpoint at her convenience store job, Houston officer Nate Gallagher doesn't hesitate to act the hero. But within days she's targeted again and Nate knows the crimes aren't random. His only option: keep the vulnerable beauty safe while they search for the culprits. 

Having lost her own father in the line of duty, Fiona refuses to fall for a cop—no matter how much the drop-dead gorgeous, self-appointed bodyguard tugs at her heartstrings. But as the enemy closes in and the truth about the attacks is revealed, Fiona must learn to trust Nate…or face history repeating itself.


Woo hoo!  I can't wait for you guys to read this one!  It's currently up for pre-order, if you're so inclined :)


Of course, I'll share the cover as soon as I get it.  Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful, Lara! You're publishing more and more and I'm so excited by your success - it's inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)