Friday, September 11, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - Fall edition


Hello, everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely week.  Things are going well here at Casa Lacombe.  I don't want to jinx us, but Little Roo appears to be settling into something that resembles a sleeping routine, which is a nice change.  Keep your fingers crossed this whole 'sleeping at night' thing continues!
Belle gives her seal of approval

This week, I'm celebrating the return of cooler temperatures. We had a cold front move through earlier in the week, and we're due for another this weekend.  It feels so nice to step outside and not immediately wish I hadn't.  I really hope the fall weather continues, since I'd like to spend some time in the yard--it's been sadly neglected during the heat of the summer, and it shows.  I'm sure my neighbors are tired of looking at the weeds and wilted flowers!

On the writing front, I got my copyedits back for Colton Baby Homecoming, my March release, and I'm looking forward to working on those.  I also got my author copies of Killer Season, my November release, so stay tuned for giveaway information in the coming days!

I hope you have a nice weekend, wherever you are.  Take care!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

8 comments:

  1. Isn't the cooler weather wonderful! Now I have no excuse not to tend my own yard (Roo is an wonderful excuse, by the way, and I'm so glad sleeping is starting to be established).

    ...I may not be so thankful once I wade into the bushes at the front of my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the UK we have a constant flood of rain and cool winds, even in the Summer. Enjoy your Fall weather. :) And best of luck with the writing - you sound busy! X

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting all your upcoming releases!! The weather is beautiful here today too!!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, definitely celebrating the cooler temps. I'm so done with the heat and humidity of the past couple of weeks. Sleeping through the night — that's wonderful. Good luck with your edits and your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall colors, and I know how thankful you are for getting some extra sleep!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 fall! Bring the crisp, cool mornings and warm afternoons on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! Sounds like we're all happy about the coming fall! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)