Friday, October 16, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - Boring edition


Happy Friday!  We made it through another week.

I wish I had something exciting to report, but the truth is it was a regular, normal week.  No big events, no thrilling developments.  But I'm not complaining.  Life is good, and while we didn't have any major celebrations, we also didn't have anything bad happen.  So I guess this week I'm celebrating the routine, and I'm grateful our lives are stable right now. That's not always going to be the case, so I want to enjoy it while I can.

I do have a giveaway going on right now--click here or scroll down to find out more about it.  I'm offering up 3 copies of my November release, Killer Season, and some Halloween socks and tissues.  It's a fun little prize pack, so be sure to enter if you're interested!








What are you celebrating this week?  Anything exciting, or are you like me and enjoying a period of stability?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

5 comments:

  1. Routine is such a rare and wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal and boring works for me! I kinda like those average easy weeks :D Hope yall have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet weeks can be one of the biggest blessings of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post reminds me of that old adage "May you live in interesting times," which is actually kind of a curse. I'm glad your times are "routine" but contented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, routine is terribly not a routine occurance and so definitely worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)