Friday, October 30, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - Review edition


Hello, everyone!  How was your week?  Not bad here.  The weather has started to turn a little chilly, so it actually feels like fall.  We'll see how long that actually lasts, though.  Texas weather is known for being rather unpredictable...

I got some good news this week!  CataRomance, a website devoted to category romance books, reviewed my November release, Killer Season. And they liked it! :)  Here's a link to the review, if you're so inclined...

My cover made the landing page!  Woo hoo! :)
As for this weekend, it's supposed to be rainy and dreary.  Mister and I might get out to buy a Christmas tree, or we may just stay inside and watch movies.  Either way, it'll be a low-key weekend for us.

Hope you had a good week!  What are you up to this weekend?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the review!!! I like a rainy weekend indoors too. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the review! Gloomy days mean more chances to write..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats on the review!!!
    Rainy days . . . I'd stay in and write and/or watch movies, but maybe I'm just lazy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the CataRomance review and being on the home page! I hope you enjoy your quiet weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're on our way to warm weather for November, I'm going to be working outside - when I take breaks for the NaNo.
    Wishing you a very Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's getting very chilly here too! Congratulations on the wonderful review.

    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)